I am a Definition Malay (Fake Malay)

I am what they call a "Melayu Liwat" because I become a Malay via the backdoor (basically by deleting just my name at birth "Kutty").

Ever since I found the stupid loophole in the stupid Malaysian Constitution, I called myself a Malay, Bumiputra, or even Pribumi (more native than the natives who probably have landed here as far back as 45,000 years ago), and also Wira Bangsa, Malay God, and just anything you can phantom except for the real me ... Mamak.

I fooled the Malays real good with my criminal bullshit called "Malay Dilemma". Can you believe it? The stupid Malays actually look upon me as their hero even though I call them genetically inferior retards!

Here are some proofs why Malays are really stupid. All I have to do is just bugging ... I bugged Tunku Abdul Rahman off the ring with just May 13. Tun Razak is luckier because he died young, else also kena bugged and fucked by me. Then comes Tun Hussein Onn, totally pondan ... cannot even stand my bugging and kena kicked out just like that ... and then what happened?

The stupid Malays made me their boss. I fucked anyone and everyone real good for decades.

Until I defend myself in a neutral court, I am of course guilty of all the allegations ... Orchestrated May 13 and murdered hundreds of people (stupid Malays included), stole (this one you Google lah ... too many for this tiny spot lah), robbed (also too many lah ... things like Proton, Tolls, Power Station etc. etc. etc.), conducted genocide and shrunk the Chinese and Indian population from 50% all the way to barely 30% now.

I fucked the stupid Malays and made them even more stupid by turning all schools into Sakai huts, I made them attend BTN (Sakai Brain Washing Sessions) and got them to say thank you Ayahanda (means Niamah in Mamak). I turned millions of illegal immigrants to become my kind (fake Malays) eg. Super Thief Toyo. Actually, eveything I lay my hands on will become bankrupt in a matter time ... BBMB, Perwaja, Proton, MAS ... you name it, I fucked it ... Google lah, too many list lah. I think it will take a site as comprehensive as Wikipedia to record all my shits lah.

No more energy to write lah. But rest assured, FuckYeahMalaysia® is committed to eradicating this epidemic disease called Mamak Gang.

You may ask why is FuckYeahMalaysia® so pissed off with this Mamak shit?

First, God asked FuckYeahMalaysia® to fuck the Mamak Gang as hard as they can because this is philanthropic deed to humanity. After all, just like you, FuckYeahMalaysia®, their families and their friends were and still are victims of the fucking Mamak Gang. So, whether it's for God, for the society, there are always reason why should FuckYeahMalaysia® continue to nuke the notorious Mamak Gang.

FuckYeahMalaysia®'s advise to those who doesn't want to be nuked to stay away from the Mamak Gang. And as for UMNO, FuckYeahMalaysia® suggests they should just tell followers of the Mamak Gang that they just wanna fuck the head. So, it's in their best interest to distant themselves from the Mamak, all are welcome to join and will be accepted as members of the non-Mamak camp.

Time to sleep. Continue tomorrow lah.

SATURDAY VIDEO - Mahathir on BBC's HARDtalk
Malaysia Mahathir Mohamad on BBC's Hardtalk in the aftermath of the March 8, 2008 general elections




Mahathir - Hard Talk Part 1/3 April 2008


Mahathir - Hard Talk Part 2/3 April 2008


Mahathir - Hardtalk Part 3/3 April 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Anwar Ibrahim Sex Videos (Warning: Explicit)

YB SEX SCANDAL - PART 4 (from Sabahkini)- in Malay

YB SEX SCANDAL - PART 3 (from Sabahkini)- in Malay