Good News on Monday

.
I dont know about you but I sometimes get depressed reading blogs. There is simply too much negativity out there. Everyone is either criticizing the others or complaining about the government or whining about how unfair life is or fretting that doomsday is fast approaching (I am also guilty of this).And I think this is not very good for the country.


We seem to have forgotten all the goodness in this country. We seem to ignore the wonderful things Malaysians are doing in their daily lives. We seem to think condemning the bad guys is more important than praising the good ones. There are so many Malaysians out there who are going very good stuff caring for others, protecting the earth, scaling remarkable heights, fostering unity, making great goring pisang, serving wonderful roti canai . yet they receive so little publicity. [On the other hand, morons, bigots, porcupine-heads,etc seems to be getting all the publicity]


Showcasing the beautiful Malaysians is just as important as reproaching the ugly Malaysians. The rest of the country needs to know who these people are and what they are doing (or have done) so that we have role models, we have examples to tell our children, we can be inspired to do good things ourselves.


So I have decided to blog only good news every Monday starting from 1 August. I am calling it Good News Monday. It is a nice coincidence that my first Good News Monday is also the first day of Ramadan I take it as a good sign. Why Monday ? Well, so that my readers can start their week with something positive.


To my fellow bloggers, I ask you to trying reporting some of the good things our fellow Malaysians are doing, success that Malaysians have achieved and challenges that they have overcome. It does not have to be earth shattering stuff. Even simple things like someone rescuing a cat, ! a studen t excelling despite his/her challenges, someone caring for the elderly, etc. are good. If you want to do it on Mondays, fine. Otherwise any day is also good. [BTW, please verify the accuracy of the stories before you post them and try to keep it non-political]


Malaysia needs her share of good news. Join me on Good News Mondays.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Anwar Ibrahim Sex Videos (Warning: Explicit)

YB SEX SCANDAL - PART 4 (from Sabahkini)- in Malay

YB SEX SCANDAL - PART 3 (from Sabahkini)- in Malay