Dog owner spends 100k on pet pooch

SHARE
AND
DISCUSS

A British dog owner has splashed out a staggering �100,000 on her pet pooch.

Louise Harris, 32, is so devoted to her Yorkshire Terrier Lola that over the course of her lifetime she has spent �5,000 on a number of plush items, including a hand-made designer bed and hundreds of custom-made dresses specially designed for her canine companion that can cost up to �400 a time.

However, the businesswoman's obsession with her diva dog doesn't stop there and following the April 29 wedding of Prince William and Duchess Catherine, she commissioned a replica platinum and diamond-encrusted tiara especially for Lola.

Louise told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "When I saw Kate Middleton I thought it was so nice that I needed one for Lola. It cost me �500 to get a replica made in a size that would fit her, but it was 100% worth it.

"She looks beautiful in it. I'm a nurturing and caring person and when I got Lola, it was about giving her the best I could in life."

Source: Bang Showbiz

Read More @ Source



More » Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus | 大马社会政治

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Anwar Ibrahim Sex Videos (Warning: Explicit)

YB SEX SCANDAL - PART 4 (from Sabahkini)- in Malay

YB SEX SCANDAL - PART 3 (from Sabahkini)- in Malay